Tuesday 21 April 2009

PASTOR IRENE MANJERI’S CONFUSING WORLD: THE BILLIONAIRE ANOINTING SAND CASTLE

22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 24Wherefore GOD ALSO GAVE THEM UP TO UNCLEANNESS THROUGH THE LUSTS OF THEIR OWN HEARTS, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25Who CHANGED THE TRUTH OF GOD INTO A LIE, and WORSHIPPED AND SERVED THE CREATURE MORE THAN THE CREATOR..(Romans 1:22- 25)

When you sow the wind, you will reap the whirlwind (Hosea 8:7)


The rot in the prosperity word faith movement of Uganda is a sign that the Church is already under judgment. The inconsistencies of the prosperity message with the realities on the ground is evidence that God’s judgment is already in our midst. In Uganda, as the pastors continue to prophesy prosperity and increase- child sacrifice, corruption, greed and homosexuality in the church are becoming rampant.

In 2006, I wrote a thread titled ; ''DECEPTION IN THE UGANDAN CHURCH: SPIRITUAL FORNICATION, DOMINIONISM AND MAMMON WORSHIP'' .

http://watchmanafrica.blogspot.com/2006/12/deception-in-ugandan-church.html

In this thread among other issues, I examined Pastor Irene Manjeri’s confusing world after reading the biography she had posted on her website then(see, Pastor Irene Manjeri’s Biography 1, below). I argued as follows:


‘’One of the most famous female preachers in Uganda is pastor Irene manjeri of Bethel healing centre. She has a radio program on Impact FM and also features on Light House television. She boasts of having been blessed by God, in fact she has started constructing a 20, 000 seater mega church in Kajansi. She spent a lot of time in USA and this partly explains her apostasy . Pastor Irene claims that Jesus taught her the bible and held her in his hands. She also says that , ’’In the dream I saw the lord Jesus Christ again and he taught me the book of Mark 1:1-5. He said to me that he has anointed my life to reach the nations with the gospel’’. Now, this scripture she is taking about is about John the Baptist who preached a gospel of repentance. IS IRENE A SECOND JOHN THE BAPTIST.HOW COMES IRENE’S GOSPEL IS SO DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE OF JOHN THE BAPTIST. She preaches about prosperity, healing and miracles just like the American TBN apostates but John the Baptist’s Gospel was about repentance’’.

After raising this critique, Pastor Irene Manjeri removed the details of her biography, especially the reference to Mark 1:1-5),( see, Pastor Irene Manjeri’s Biography 2, below ) . She has come to realise that people have come to know who she is serving(satan). Check out Mark 1:1-5 and compare with Pastor Irene Manjeri's prosperity poison.

1The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God; 2As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee. 3The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight. 4John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the BAPTISM OF REPENTANCE FOR THE REMISSION OF SINS. 5And there went out unto him all the land of Judaea, and they of Jerusalem, and were all baptized of him in the river of Jordan, confessing their SINS.

In July, 2008, in a thread titled ‘’Open Letter to Apostles John and Sarah Bunjo of Christian Restoration Ministries, Kalerwe, Regarding the Levites Retreat January,2009’’

http://watchmanafrica.blogspot.com/2008/07/open-letter-to-apostles-john-and-sarah.html

I wrote this about Pastor Irene Manjeri:

‘’The Likes of Apostle John Bunjo, Apostle Sarah Bunjo, Apostle Mitala have refused to rebuke and separate from apostates like Pastor Imelda Namutebi, and Pastor Irene Manjeri. These two ladies are indeed vessels of satan. Irene Manjeri says that she went to heaven, where the lord taught her Mark 1:1-5. Precisely, according to her own words, she was instructed to preach the gospel of repentance (the gospel John the Baptist preached).However, she is now telling people to love the world, love materialism on her so called His Touch, programme on LTV. Imagine this!!! The Lord Jesus Christ lifts you up from Poverty, but when you get a chance to preach the good news, you preach materialism and worldliness. Irene is so deluded that she now mentions the words, holiness, repentance, heaven , hell, righteousness by accident. HIS TOUCH?? WHOSE TOUCH EXACTLY?? THE DEVIL’S TOUCH OF COURSE’’.

In September 2008, Pastor Irene Manjeri was exposed by the Lord Jesus Christ after she participated in the maiming of a young girl. Although facts showed that she was partly responsible for this incident, she refused to repent about this incident.

Pastor Irene Manjeri Exposed

http://watchmanafrica.blogspot.com/2008/09/pastor-quizzed-as-paralysed-orphan.html

THE PROSPERITY GOSPLE HALL OF SHAME

http://watchmanafrica.blogspot.com/2008/12/prosperity-gosple-hall-of-shame-why.html

Many people thought that we are very hash with these pastors, but the facts now show that we were right in our assessments. I call upon Pastor Irene Manjeri to repent and turn back to the true gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord Jesus Christ Said:


My kingdom is not of this world(John 18:36)


Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: 20But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 21For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.(Matthew 6:19-12)


Ugandan Pastors’ Love for America

http://www.yesumulungi.com/index.php/apostasy-watch/309-ugandan-pastors-love-for-america.html


Scandals Taint Ugandan Born-again Churches

http://www.yesumulungi.com/index.php/apostasy-watch/312-scandals-taint-ugandan-born-again-churches.html

The Western Evangelical Opulence Bubble Has Burst

http://www.yesumulungi.com/index.php/apostasy-watch/314-the-western-evangelical-opulence-bubble-has-burst.html


The Millionaire anointing????

These days Pastor Irene Manjeri is telling her followers that they are going to receive a million dollar anointing. She is actually conducting millionaire anointing services at PRIDE THEATRE. She is praying for people so that they receive fleets of cars, big material wealth etc. The testimony of her followers reveal obsession with material wealth. Pastor Irene Manjeri is also a member of Pastor Joseph Sserwadda’s born again faith federation (BAFE)


BORN AGAIN FAITH FEDERATION ??????

http://www.yesumulungi.com/index.php/apostasy-watch/313-born-again-faith-federation-or-born-again-kisanja-federation.html


Million Dollar Questions

The testimonies of people who have gone to heaven show how beautiful heaven is. Some people have told us that the roads in heaven are made of pure Gold . These people say that when you compare the beauty in heaven with what exists on earth, one immediately rubbishes the wealth and things we admire on earth. Now, if Pastor Irene Manjeri went to heaven and saw the Lord Jesus Christ and the beauty and glory in which he reins, how comes her gospel is about enjoying the worldly material things. She is always talking about how God is going to bless us with cars, houses, jobs, big weddings etc. SIN, HOLINESS, righteousness do not seem to be in her vocabulary. I call upon the saints of the Lord Jesus Christ to separate from this gospel from the pit of hell.



PASTOR IRENE MANJERI’S BIOGRAPHIES


Pastor Irene Manjeri’s Biography 1

http://irenemanjeri.org/res.php?cmd=about_manjeri&inc=manjeri_vision.html (downloaded on 12-11-2006)


I was born on28th May 1970 in Bugiri Busoga Uganda. I was called by the lord to the ministry at the age of 11 in 1982. in the evening of 4th January 1982 , I had a dream while I slept on the verandah of my family village house in kapyanga Bugiri. In the dream I saw a Blue star shining over me. When I woke up I saw a real star shining over me and moving towards heaven. I never shared this dream with anyone. 8 days later on the 12th of January 1982 at 8:30pm, I was eating dinner with my mother and brothers who are younger than me, in our family kitchen. As I picked the food to eat, it fell out of my hand 3 times. My mother thought I was sleepy and asked me to go to bed. As I left the kitchen to go to bed, I found my self deciding to kneel down and pray. As I knelt down I looked into a mango tree that was in our home. In the mango tree I saw a big bright light I felt like I was watching a big screen television.

My life started to change. I felt like I was in a vision, I saw a hand that picked me up and lifted me towards heaven. I reached a place where I had never been before, I saw Jesus seated on a big throne. He told me he is Jesus. He taught me the bible that he held in his hands. I saw two people on the right hand of Jesus and the left I noticed that they marked every thing I answered as Jesus spoke to me. I saw a large congregation of people dressed in white praising and worshiping God. Among these people I saw young children. When I stood on the ground I felt that the ground was soft as a mattress. I noticed a tall person standing in the midst of the large gathering. As the people sang, they worshipped in a song that says when I travel along the way Jesus is with me, they also sang that I have come to you oh lord. I also remembered that jesus told me that I will go to the nations and preach the gospel.


I remember that I experience the same light bringing me back on earth. I saw 4 ropes in a coffe tree in our home. I was brought back by these ropes, I saw a church in a small bush in our home . the lord told me to build a church in that place which I built and is continuing powerfully as I speak today. When I returned from God's presence, I went back to where I left my mum and brothers. I found out that they had seen the bright light as well.

When my mum found out I had Been in God's presence, she told what they had seen, I left the house and moved towards the main house. As I walked I felt as if I was walking on water. The lord revealed to me that water means the power of the Holy spirit. As I entered the house , I went to sleep and had a dream. In the dream I saw the lord Jesus Christ again and he taught me the book of Mark 1:1-5. He said to me that he has anointed my life to reach the nations with the gospel.

My story was written in the newspapers because even some of our neighbors witnessed the lords visitation in our home. Hundreds of people traveled from Uganda and all over Africa to hear my testimonies. God anointed me with a healing ministry as I prayed people got healed.
Today, at the age of over 34, I continue to serve God powerfully. I have seen God's word come true. For he has taken me to Nations preaching the Gospel with signs and wonders.

God bless you
Pastor Irene Manjeri


Pastor Irene Manjeri’s Biography 2

http://www.manjeri.org/2.htm ( downloaded on 21st April- 2009)

Pastor Irene Manjeri was born and raised up in Uganda, in a small village called Kapyanga, Bugiri District in Eastern Uganda.

On 12th January 1982, when she was 11 years old, she had a Visitation from the Lord. It captured National and International Media. The headings of the News Papers reported the story, …”A young girl who spent an hour with Jesus in Heaven”.

Hundreds and thousands of people travelled from across Uganda and the neighbouring countries to hear her testimony.

She explained that in her Visitation to Heaven with Jesus Christ, she was sent to go to Nations and Preach the Gospel of Salvation. This was proved by many as they witnessed the “Hand of God” upon Irene who got Born Again at this Tender Age.

Pastor Irene Manjeri started Preaching the Gospel in the Power of the Holy Spirit with signs, wonders and Remarkable Miracles witnessed as she Ministered.

Today Pastor Irene Manjeri continues to powerfully serve God. She is the Founder of Bethel Healing Centre Ministries which has mass-planted over 100 Churches in East Africa through Crusades and Conferences. She has Ministered in Europe, Africa and USA.

She has been hosted on CBN 700 Club in Virginia Beach Virginia, (Interviewed by Terry Muewssen in 1992), hosted on CBN Radio Virginia Beach, by Roberta in 1992. The Television show was based on those who had had encounters with Angels and a support comment was made by Pat Robertson (President CBN USA) Virginia Beach, November – December 1992. Pastor Irene Manjeri has also been hosted on TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) in Houston, Texas in 1991, by Barbara, the Station Manager.

She is currently the Senior Pastor of Bethel Healing Centre Church located off the Kampala-Entebbe Highway at Kitovu, Kajjansi near Kampala, Uganda, East Africa. The Church is known to be among the fastest growing Churches in the Region and she has continued to travel to nations Preaching the Gospel Powerfully.

She operates under a Prophetic and Healing Anointing through the Holy Spirit with repeated Testimonies. She is married to Pastor Dr. Vincent Katongole and they are Blessed with 3 children; Isaiah, Nissi and Elly (Twins). She hosts/features on a daily programme on 98.5 FM Impact Radio (Monday-Friday) at 5.30a.m. She also preaches on a TV programme on LTV every Sunday at 22.00hrs.