Wednesday 4 February 2015

Katy Perry’s Evangelical Minister Father on Lesbianism-Promoting Daughter: ‘I’m Always Proud’

  Katy Perry Not a Christian | Illuminati Satanic Influence

MUST READ:


Katy Perry Promotes Experimenting With Lesbianism to Millions During Super Bowl XLIX





Descent Into Darkness: Katy Perry Renounces The Christian Faith




Christian Singer Walks Out on Grammys After ‘Satanic’ Performances:Katy Perry: Illuminati Priestess Conducts Witchcraft Ceremony In Front Of The Entire World


http://watchmanafrica.blogspot.com/2014/01/christian-singer-walks-out-on-grammys.html 

 

 

Katy Perry’s Evangelical Minister Father on Lesbianism-Promoting Daughter: ‘I’m Always Proud’



HudsonsKeith Hudson, the evangelical minister father of pop star Katy Perry, known for her hit song “I Kissed a Girl,” which she performed at the Super Bowl in Phoenix on Sunday, told reporters prior to her appearance that he was proud of his daughter.
“Oh no, I don’t have a problem,” he told the Daily Mail when asked if he had any issue with her scheduled performance at the event. “I’m always proud. I’m a proud father.”

“She’s gonna do some good [songs],” Hudson said. “She’s excited.”
Hudson, 67, said that he was going to attend the Super Bowl on Sunday just to see his daughter perform.


“Hanging out with our pastor @jentezen at the ‪#‎SuperBowl‬ waiting for ‪#‎katyperry‬ and ‪#‎halftime‬,” he wrote on Facebook Sunday evening. Hudson also shared a Tweet that his daughter had posted earlier that day of Psalm 118, which read, “Today is the day the Lord has made! I will rejoice and be glad in it!”

As previously reported, Perry performed several songs during the show, including “Roar,” “California Gurls,” “Teenage Dream” and “Fireworks.” During “Roar,” the pop star rode a giant mechanical lion, and during “California Girls” and “Teenage Dream” she was accompanied by dancers dressed in shark costumes.
“Let’s go all the way tonight/No regrets, just love,” she sang during “Teenage Dream.” “[I’ll] let you put your hands on me in my skin-tight jeans/Be your teenage dream tonight.”


Perry also sang her hit song “I Kissed a Girl,” which speaks about experimenting with lesbianism.
“I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick,” she sang out, rubbing her bottom up the leg of rocker Lenny Kravitz, who joined her on the song. “I kissed a girl just to try it/I hope my boyfriend don’t mind it/It felt so wrong, it felt so right/Don’t mean I’m in love tonight/I kissed a girl and I liked it.”

Perry was brought up to avoid secular music and television programs. She began singing as a Contemporary Christian artist at age 15, and released her first national album in 2001.

“He’ll prevail in the midst of all my sin and temptations,” Perry, then known as Katy Hudson, sang out on the song “Faith Won’t Fail,” featured on her self-titled debut album.

Perry TweetIn an interview with CCM (Contemporary Christian Music Magazine), she stated that one her musical influences was Keith Green, who was known to be bold in his lyrical witness for Christ.

However, in 2007, Perry signed with with the secular label Capitol Records, and released her first single, “I Kissed a Girl,” which rose to the number one position on the secular pop charts. The popularity of Perry’s single brought continued national attention until she became one of the most well-known pop artists in the secular music industry. She later announced that she no longer professed to be a Christian.

“I don’t believe in a Heaven or a Hell, or an old man sitting on a throne,” Perry told Marie Claire Magazine in 2013. “I’m not Buddhist, I’m not Hindu, I’m not Christian, but I still feel like I have a deep connection with God.”

Her parents have stated that they do not agree with all the choices that their daughter has made during her career.

In a book proposal by Perry’s mother, which was shopped in 2011, Mary Hudson reportedly outlined a number of concerns to set the record straight about her feelings.

“I recognized the psalmist gift in her performance. Yet she sang out, ‘I kissed a girl, and I liked it,’ while thousands joined her,” she wrote. “One part of my heart soared … [but] the other part broke for the thousands of hungry souls being fed something that didn’t nourish their spirit, but fed their flesh.”
Hudson said that did not like the song because it “promotes homosexuality and its message is shameful and disgusting.”

Keith Hudson, who leads Keith Hudson Ministries alongside his wife, and attends Jentezen Franklin’s Free Chapel in Orange County, Calif., has been double-minded about the matter.

“I love my daughter and I will always love her. Stop being judgmental and critical,” he said in 2012, choking back tears. “Do not close the doors to your loved ones, especially your children. Just because they do not like what you do or what you are, they are still praying that you stay in the race. They are counting on you.”
“God has given us a platform to go in and meet people—and they like us because we are cool,” Hudson stated. “We are not threatening.”

But in 2013, he reportedly referred to Perry as a “devil child” and requested prayer for his daughter.
“[People] ask: How I can preach if I produce a girl who sang about kissing another girl?” he said during a speaking engagement in Santa Fe, Calif.

“I was at a concert of Katy’s where there were 20,000. I’m watching this generation and they were going at it. It almost looked like church,” Hudson continued. “I stood there and wept and kept on weeping and weeping. They’re loving and worshiping the wrong thing.”

This past week, Hudson stated that he was going to the Super Bowl to watch his daughter, stating that she was going to “do some good” songs, and that he is “always proud” of her.

“An end-time messenger, the Lord uses Keith to expose and dispel spiritual lethargy, urging and exhorting ministers and laymen alike,” reads the bio of Hudson’s ministry website. “The Holy Spirit rends hearts and causes God’s people to once again consider their ways and turn away from self, sin and distractions and back to the Lord. … Keith demonstrates how to yield and surrender to the Lord through a life of holy obedience.”